The firm is engaged exclusively in Labour Law. Our expertise encompasses all collective and individual aspects thereof, whether acting in an advisory capacity, or as litigation lawyers:
- Collective relations : workersâ€™ representatives elections and operations of workersâ€™ representation bodies, economic and social unit, assistance in collective negotiation, drawing up of labour/management agreements, economic and social data base, drawing up and implementation of labour plans, restructurings, collective redundancy procedures, working time, flat daily rate work, labour audits, etc.
- Individual and contractual aspects: drawing up and monitoring of employment contracts, sensitive clauses, disciplinary rules, employee dismissal procedures, memoranda of understanding, contractual terminations, mobility, secondment and expatriation.
- Internal rules, charters, monitoring of employees.
- Negotiation of executivesâ€™ departures ; concurrent employment contract / holding of office
- Health and safety ; dismissal for inaptitude ; management and prevention of discrimination and harassment
- Employee savings, incentive bonuses, and profit sharing
- Litigation in labour court; election disputes; administrative disputes; disputes in the context of consultation with representative bodies; and participation of experts
- Social security law